To Upload or Promote your song/video with us CLICK the WhatsApp Button below;
Airtel Data Plan 2017 – Here are the subscription codes for Airtel Data Plans , and Airtel Android Data Plan for 2017.
Airtel is one of the Top communication networks in Nigeria offering cheap internet access to their subscribers. Airtel has a wide range of internet packages for Android , Blackberry , iPhone and Laptop users. This article is going to talk about Airtel Nigeria Data Plans , Their subscription codes and how you can check your data balance.
Airtel Data Plan 2017 (For Android , iPhone & Laptops)
Please note that the codes below have been updated to reflect recent changes made by Airtel. If you notice an error , do let us know so we can update accordingly.
UPDATE (July 2017) :
Airtel recently launched “Unlimited Data Plans” which is quite different from their normal data offerings. With as low as #10,000 , you can get 30 days “Unlimited Internet” from airtel. This package has 3 different price points : #10,000 , #15,000 and #20,000.
- #10,000 Unlimited Airtel data plan for 30 days – Dial *471#
- #15,000 Unlimited plan for 30 days – Dial *463#
- #20,000 Unlimited plan for 30 days – Dial *351#
Now i’m sure you must be wondering ; “Is it really unlimited?”
The answer is YES.
BUT there’s a catch. Each “Unlimited” package comes with “Fair Usage Policy” which implies that your internet speed will be reduced to 256kbps once you exceed a certain limit. Here’s the limit to each package :
- #10,000 Unlimited plan – 40GB limit
- #15,000 Unlimited plan – 65GB limit
- #20,000 Unlimited plan – 100GB limit.
Dial *223# or *140# to check your balance.
- 50MB For #100 : Get 30MB data for just #100 , valid for 24 hours. Dial *410# to subscribe
- 200MB for #200 : Get 100MB worth of data for #200 , valid for 3 days. Dial *412#
- 350MB for #300 : This plan is valid for 7 days (1 week) , Dial *417#
- 750MB for #500 : Get 500MB Airtel data plan for #500 , valid for 14 days. Dial *418# to subscribe
- 1.5GB for #1,000 (Android 1.0) : Get 1.5GB for #1,000 , valid for 30 days. Dial *496# to subscribe.
- 3.5GB for #2,000 (Android 2.0) : You can get 3.5GB data bundle for #2,000 , valid for 30 days. dial *437#
- 5GB for #2,500 (Android 2.5) : This Airtel Data Plan gives 5GB data for #2,500 which is valid for 30 days. Dial *437*1#
- 7GB for #3,500 (Android 3.5) : This plan is valid for 30 days. Dial *438# to subscribe
- 9GB for #4,000 (Android 4.0) : This plan is valid for 30 days. Dial *438*1# to subscribe.
- 10GB for #5,000 : This plan is valid for 30days. Dial *452# to subscribe
- 16GB for #8,000 : This airtel data plan is valid for 30 days. Dial *460# to subscribe
- 22GB for #10,000 : This plan is valid for 30 days. Dial *462# to subscribe
- 30GB for #15,000 : This airtel data plan is valid for 60 days. Dial *463# to subscribe to this plan
- 50GB for #36,000 : Valid for 180 days. Dial *406# to subscribe.
- 100GB for #70,000 : This mega data plan is valid for 365 days. Dial *407# to subscribe.
- 200GB for #136,000 : This plan is valid for 365 days. Dial *408# to subscribe
Airtel Social Plans
The social plans below are strictly for communicating on social media.
- Airtel Whatsapp (WTF) Plan – #200 for 30 days. Dial *990# to subscribe
- Airtel operamini plan – 250MB #300 for 30days. Dial *885*1#
Airtel Night Plans (Weekend / Time Based)
If you’re someone that is more productive at night , you can take advantage of these Airtel Night Plans / weekend data bundles.
- TIME BASED 30 – 30 mins unlimited internet for #300. Dial *439*3#
- TIME BASED 60 – get 60 mins of unlimited internet access for #500. Dial *439*4#
- NIGHT 120 – 3 hours of unlimited internet for #1,000. Dial *481*2# (Usable between 12am and 5:59am.)
- WEEKEND BUNDLE 200 – get 200MB for #200 during weekends. Dial *472# (usable between 12am Saturday and 11:59pm on Sunday)
- WEEKEND BUNDLE 500 – get 500MB airtel data plan for #500. Dial *473# (Usable between 12am Saturday and 11:59pm on Sunday)
That’s all the Airtel Data Plans. If you have any questions , please let us know via your comments.
How is Airtel network in your area?