Nigerian boy almost gave up his life after drinking juice

Nigerian boy almost gave up his life after drinking juice

- in News
227
0
Click >> HERE << To Follow Us On Instagram

To Upload or Promote your song/video with us CLICK  the WhatsApp Button below;

https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=2347062219810

A Nigerian mother, Ifunanya Nwadike, took to Facebook to narrate how her son came face-to-face with death after he reacted badly to a drink he consumed.
According to the mother, her son, Chibuikem drank the juice, Viva Jus, which resulted to him having a STEVEN JOHNSON SYNDROME, which caused him bleeding from his lips, severe skin peels, and it looks like he was also vomiting blood.
At the hospital, it was revealed he was allergic to the juice and that led to him suffering from the syndrome.
This happened in December. Few months later, he has recovered.
The mother wrote; “My hrtrob, my Prince Charming, my pride, my joy, my strong man, #Godsfavourite,first week of December he was admitted in the hospital for taking a substance we never knew he was allergic to which resulted to STEVEN JOHNSON SYNDROME,who would have taught he would make it, even the doctors and the nurses didn’t believe in his survival but praised God for it, it was a very sorrowful time in the family, everyone kept crying for the fear of survival,but the God of the Nwadikes never put us to shame(with God ALL things are possible). See pictures below⬇⬇⬇

 

ARE YOU AN ARTISTE? OYA CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD YOUR SONG AND SHARE YOUR LINK WITH YOUR FANS.

About the author

Creative Writer, Professional Actor, Film Script Analyst, Radio Presenter, Graphics Designer. I am a complete entertainer! IG: voiceofthegods

Leave a Comment

You may also like

Video: Inhaler – My Way ft G Six

Click >> HERE << To Follow Us On